DATE: 7th October 2010
VENUE: Radisson Blue Astorija Hotel, Didžioji g. 35/2, Vilnius
New Incoterms®2010 rules come into force from 1st January 2011
The conference is organized for business people in Lithuania and other countries to come together to get a chance to hear experts of international trade rules from Finland and Lithuania to introduce the new Incoterms®2010 rules adopted by the International Chamber of Commerce and which enter into force on 1 January 2011 and replace Incoterms®2000. Our experts will take you through the new trade terms in depth, and demonstrate through case studies the major changes and processes that you and your colleagues need to know in your day-to-day practice when using the new Incoterms®. Two speakers of the conference have cumulative experience as members of the drafting groups in the past three revisions of Incoterms® from 1990 to 2010.
What is changing in the new INCOTERMS® 2010?
· From 13 terms to 11
· New “delivered rules:
DAP (Delivered at Place)
DAT (Delivered at Terminal)
Instead of DDU, DAF, DEQ ir DDP
· FOB, CFR ir CIF: new point of delivery
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Exporters and Importers
· Sales and purchasing managers, accountants
· Carriers, forwarders, stevedores and other logistics service providers
· Customs brokers and officers
· Bankers dealing with trade finance
· Lawyers, attorneys, teachers and consultants of international trade law & practice
CONFERENCE LANGUAGE: English (simultaneous translation to Lithuanian language)