Honor of the Lithuanian Business Confederation
The Honorary Award of the Lithuanian Business Confederation was presented at the 14th Council session in 2003.
Honorary badge of the Lithuanian Business Confederation for specific merits may be awarded to the present or former presidents, vice presidents, honorary members and honorary chairmen, members of the presidium, chairmen and members of commissions, business partners, heads and workers of state institutions, Lithuanian politicians and representatives of foreign business organizations. This award can be given to a person who has been well-known for promoting the business of the Lithuanian Business Confederation, creating a positive image in Lithuanian business society and for other merits.
„Partnership Leader“ award
„Partnership Leader“ is the most prestigious LBC award.
The purpose of the „Service of the Year“ Awards is to encourage Lithuanian companies to develop competitive, innovative, high value-added services that meet the needs of today’s market and consumers. In 2001, the Lithuanian Business Confederation, which unites the largest service, trade and high-tech companies, established the annual Partnership Leadership Award. This Lithuanian business “Oscar” is dedicated to special merits, strengthening the economic and political power of Lithuania.
The essential achievements of the country’s economic development are only possible through close cooperation and constant dialogue between state institutions and business. Therefore, the Lithuanian Business Confederation follows the principle that deserving civil servants, experts, diplomats, politicians and senior executives of the country must be evaluated. The main purpose of the nomination is to promote transparent cooperation between businessmen and public officials.
Creating exceptional conditions for business development, strengthening Lithuania’s statehood, strengthening the political and economic power of the state, representing Lithuanian business interests abroad, promoting public institutions and business partnerships – these are the criteria by which the Presidium of the Lithuanian Business Confederation annually chooses the „Partnership leader”. The purpose of the „Service of the Year“ Awards is to encourage Lithuanian companies to develop competitive, innovative, high value-added services that meet the needs of today’s market and consumers.
„Service of the year“ award
The purpose of the „Service of the Year“ Awards is to encourage Lithuanian companies to develop competitive, innovative, high value-added services that meet the needs of today’s market and consumers.
„Business Ambassador“ award
Nomination „Business Ambassador“ is an award for active promotion of Lithuanian-foreign business partnership. Nominees are suggested by the Lithuanian business community.
• Representation of Lithuania’s economic interests, raising the knowledge of Lithuanian business abroad;
• Initiative to strengthen and promote business relations with the market of the country where Lithuania is represented;
• Active support and assitance when making business-to-business relations, organising business missions;• real help in implementing concrete projects of Lithuanian business development abroad, finding business partners, attracting new investments.
„Socially Responsible Business“ award
The Lithuanian Business Confederation established the „Socially Responsible Business“ award in 2011. The aim is to promote social responsibility in business practice, raise awareness of such activities in society, and show its benefits to the country. All Lithuanian companies, organizations and state institutions may apply for the “Socially Responsible Business” award.
- Raise awareness of socially active people;
- To promote the application of the principles of social responsibility in business practice;
- To develop corporate social responsibility and community feeling;
- Expand the business community’s understanding of the benefits of socially responsible work;
- Highlight the interference which are encountered when solving social problems;
- Promotion of business and public dialogue also civil thinking;
- Strengthen mutual cooperation between the business society and Lithuanian citizens;
- Strengthen social welfare in Lithuania by working in together.