Vilnius (Lithuania), Artis
Centrum Hotels, street Liejyklos 11/23
THE SEMINAR WILL HIGHLIGHT:
– Letters of Credit – The Differences between the rules UCP600 and ISP98 and URDG758
We will explore two primary questions:
1. What are the differences in these 3 sets of rules?
2. Are the Risks to the Applicant, Beneficiary and the Banks the same?
People generally think of UCP600 for import and export letters of credit, and think of ISP98 and URDG for Standby Letters of Credit and Demand Guarantees. Did you know you can use the URDG758 and the ISP98 to deal with imports and exports? Did you know you can use the UCP600 for Standby and Guarantee purposes – but should you?
– How to Apply the International Standard Banking Practices (ISBP)
The ISBP has been in existence for almost 10 years. What is it really and how should it be used?
– Case Studies
When registering you may submit your problem transactions and we will create case studies and answer them during the seminar. Your company names will, of course, be removed!
• Experts in international Demand Guarantees, Commercial and Standby Letters of Credit;
• Trade finance operations professionals;
• Managers from international banks and financial institutions;
• Import/export trading professionals;
Donald R. Smith, expert of International banking rules and practices from United States first time comes to Baltic States. His outstandingly wide experience in global banking and finances is well known and proved through different practices worldwide. He specializes on consulting in the Uniform Customs, Practices for Documentary Credits (UCP 600), the International Standby Practices (ISP), International Standard Banking Practices (ISBP), Uniform Rules for Collections (URC 522), Uniform Rules for Bank-To-Bank Reimbursements (URR 525), the Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (URDG 458), the proposed revision of the Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (URDG 758) and related case studies with comparative analysis.
– 290 EUR/ 1000 LTL for Lithuanian business confederation members
– 363 EUR/ 1253 LTL for non-member
The registration fee includes seminar documentation, lunch and coffee breaks.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Please registre by email email@example.com