DATE: 28 – 29th May, 2015
VENUE: Hotel NOVOTEL, Gedimino ave. 16, Vilnius
Practical seminar on international best practices in documentary credits, explaining current developments and issues related to interpretation of UCP 600 and revised ISBP 745E – the ICC rules for Documentary Credits. Workshop will also focus on new developments in international bank guarantees with particular emphasize on implementation of URDG 758 – ICC Rules for demand guarantees. Significant time will be devoted to operational issues, practical case studies, examples and open discussions on the topics covered.
The second day of the seminar will focus on very hot topics in the trade finance field: BPO (bank payment obligation), URF (ICC Rules for Forfaiting), compliance issues, AML, sanctions and embargoes, terrorist financing, KYC, customer due diligence, trade finance fraud prevention.
THIS SEMINAR IS A MUST FOR:
– Bankers working in trade finance, particularly in documentary credits, collections, bank specialists and export financing departments
– Front office bank specialist, relationship managers
– Exporters, importers and trades
– Carriers, freight forwarders, insurance companies
– Specialist in trade finance
– Bank risk managers, internal auditors
– Lawyers, advocates, academics.
DETAILED PROGRAM (PDF) REGISTRATION FORM
First day of the seminar:
– Documentary Credits – Cycle
– Documentary Credits – Examination of documents as per UCP 600 and ISBP 745
– Bank Guarantees – URDG 748 in Practice
Second day of the seminar:
– New developments in trade finance
– Compliance issues in trade finance – introduction
– Financial Crime from trade finance of view
– Trade finance fraud
International expert PAVEL ANDRLE
Mr. Andrle is a Secretary to the Banking Commission of ICC Czech Republic which he regularly represents at the ICC Banking Commission meetings abroad. He chaired the working groups of ICC CR which revised translations of UCP 500, UCP 600, eUCP, ISP98, URDG 758 and other Banking Commission documents as well as Incoterms 2010 into Czech language. He has been deeply involved in the revision of UCP as a member of UCP 600 Consulting group being formed by over forty experts from all over the world. He has been also closely involved in revision of URDG 758. Mr. Pavel Andrle is an international trade and finance consultant and lecturer. He has worked for a number of leading local and international banks in various positions.
After 29th of April 2015
– 210 EUR (725 LT) – for members of Lithuanian Business Confederation
– 250 EUR (862 LT) – for non-member
Price for one-day seminar – 200 EUR.
The registration fee includes seminar documentation, lunch and coffee breaks.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
For registration please fill in the registration form and send it by fax: +370 5 212 2621 or by e-mail: email@example.com at latest by 22nd May 2015.
Contact person: Ms. Julija Surniene, Project Manager
Lithuanian Business Confederation